from 0 review
Trip to the Baratang Island (Full Day Trip)
This Island between South and Middle Andaman has beautiful beaches. Mud volcanoes and lime stone caves is a major attraction here… One can even experience the “Tribal Reserve Area”. A visit to lime stone cave is a life time experience for those who have never visited the caves, each lime deposits has its own name of what you think about it. Experience the Mangroves, as we have to pass through the thick mangroves on the way to the Lime stone cave.
Note: Very Strict rules apply for transfers through the Jarawa reserve forest. Please do not take photos of any Jarawa in any form what so ever. We are nowhere responsible if violated in any manner and we have no liability claim on the same.
Very Important Note: Trip Subject to Govt. permit
1. The company has no liability on tour to Baratang Island, what so ever.
2. Food and water. // Please carry the same as there is no executive style restaurant.
3. Transfers break down. // We may reach late, as there is strict Govt Norms for Permits.
4. VIP movements // Delay in convoy
5. Climatic Conditions
6. Violation of Jarawa reserve ACT, please read the Govt Norms carefully at the Jirkatang Check Post.
7. If this tour is not completed due to change in Govt Norms, the amount will be refunded.